Are You In Your 50’s And Want To Feel More Confident About Your Plans For Retirement?
This free information packed guide can help you learn how to coordinate and optimize what I call the 7 Core Elements of Retirement Planning.
In my free guide you will find…
- Step by step worksheets to help you organize your financial information so you can make more well informed decisions about your retirement.
- Calculate how much your retirement could cost, and, how to determine how close you may be to reaching your dream retirement.
- Find out if you’re saving money for retirement in the wrong account, and why it could be costing you unnecessary taxes.
- The key factors you need to consider when deciding when to begin collecting Social Security, and how to coordinate your benefits with your spouse.
- Why healthcare costs may be one of the most overlooked or underestimated retirement expense, and, how to plan for healthcare expenses before and after Medicare.
Begin making progress towards your retirement goals today!
About Bill Lethemon
I have been interested in business and the stock market ever since I can remember. In my teens, I devoured any book I could get my hands on about the markets, economics or business. I even had my own subscription to the Wall Street Journal.
For over 20 years I have worked with clients one on one helping them plan for and pursue their retirement dreams.
Throughout my career, financial education has always been a passion of mine. Aside from the occasional finance, accounting or economics classes, most people are not taught very much about personal finance. As we get older and closer to retirement there is even less on the subject of retirement planning.