Hi… my name is Bill Lethemon and I’m the creator of MoneyEvolution.com and the Founder of Lethemon Financial and I wanted to take a second to say hello and Introduce myself.
Thanks for checking out my website!
I’m not sure where you are at in your search for financial information. Maybe you’re just checking things out. And thats ok. I think you will find a tremendous amount of information here on our website that can help you.
For 23 years I have worked helping hundreds of clients plan and prepare for their retirement.
I am passionate about financial education! Over the past 20 plus years I have presented on financial topics to thousands of individuals, including many corporate events. A few years ago, I brought this passion for financial education here online to our website and social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
- 1990-1993 Intern at Merrill Lynch (Lansing and Dearborn Michigan offices)
- 1993 Graduated from Michigan State University with a B.A. in Finance.
- 1993-1994 Financial Planning coordinator Merrill Lynch Dearborn, Michigan.
- 1994-2003 Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant and successful graduate of the professional development program.
- 2003-2009 Vice President Investments Wachovia Securities, Bloomfield Hills, MI.
- 2009-Present Founded Lethemon Financial, an independent financial practice with securities offered through LPL Financial.
- 2016, I created MoneyEvolution.com to provide more financial education resources and stand alone financial planning services.
I’m 46 years old and live in Bloomfield Michigan with my wife Kristi and two children William and Sydney and our dog Bailey.
Kristi and I just celebrated our 22nd anniversary and William just finished his first year at Michigan State. We are currently searching for colleges for Sydney.
We are a very active family and love to travel.
I enjoy Skiing, Hiking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Biking, Camping and Travel just to name a few!
How do I know if you’re any good?
You can probably get a pretty good idea of what I’m all about by exploring all of the free content that we have here on the site and on our social media pages.
Whether you decide to work with me or not, I think you will find lots of value in our free resources.
Our Firm is organized into two comprehensive platforms…
(Education & Financial Planning)
The primary purpose of MoneyEvolution is to provide financial education and resources through our Blog at MoneyEvolution.com and our social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
Although most of our content is geared towards individuals planning for retirement, the idea behind MoneyEvolution was to provide financial education through all stages of your financial life.
I also wanted to provide a stand alone financial planning platform that was not dependent on our investment management services.
Beyond the free stuff, MoneyEvolution’s primary service is the WealthVision Comprehensive Financial Plan.
To learn more about WealthVision Click Here.
(Investments & Insurance)
Our investment management services are carefully designed to fit within the goals and objectives outlined in your WealthVision Financial Plan.
- Creating a portfolio designed to pursue your needs for retirement income.
- Managing your portfolio within your tolerance for risk.
- Being adaptable and Shifting asset allocation when markets or your personal financial situation changes.
Insurance is all about risk management. After completing your initial WealthVision financial plan, we can evaluate your insurance needs including…
- Helping you identify the right amount of insurance to protect you and your family.
- How to tell if you have too much insurance.
- Potentially replacing expensive group life insurance with a policy that could save you money.